Search This Blog

How does your child (ages 2+) take a nap?

The toll society can take on us...

I have been thinking a lot about some of the things we, as mothers, say or do sometimes and how we allow (subconsciously?) society to mold the way we do things; whether it be the way we discipline our children, our parenting style, breastfeeding or not breastfeeding. I could really go on and on.

It is late and I am exhausted so I am going to bed but I wanted to say something about it so it will remind me later to expatiate on these thoughts. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

My family...

My family...

This blog...

...is just the ramblings of a stay at home mom and Army wife. God has blessed me in more ways than I could have ever imagined and in more ways than I deserve. I guess that is what is so amazing about God's grace.