Search This Blog

How does your child (ages 2+) take a nap?

Escaping...even if for just a second.


I have locked myself in the "office" because I am about to go crazy...Sophia is soo clingy right now because she is sick. I would actually love that if it weren't for the fact that not only is she sick and clingy but she is also VERY whiny...even while holding her. She screams and climbs all over me. What happened to my happy child? She is usually happy even when she is sick.

hahaha. Kailee is standing at the door trying to get in (I don't even think she knows I am in here) and can't figure out why the door is locked. She is hitting all of the light switches -- haha -- I guess she thinks that will magically unlock the door. Hilarious.

The really funny thing is that Seth just came to the door and, through the glass, told me that he was going to the bathroom but that the girls were playing ok. Something about this struck me as very funny...I am laughing even now. What do the guys think we do during the day when we have to go to the bathroom? hahahaha. Oh wait, our children come in there with us. Ugh.

I guess I should go check to make sure they are ok...I keep hearing Kailee say "Daddy? Daddy?" It will click in just a second that daddy is locked in the bathroom and mommy is who-knows-where -- hmmm... -- maybe behind that locked door. hahahaha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

My family...

My family...

This blog...

...is just the ramblings of a stay at home mom and Army wife. God has blessed me in more ways than I could have ever imagined and in more ways than I deserve. I guess that is what is so amazing about God's grace.