Search This Blog

How does your child (ages 2+) take a nap?

A blogging conundrum of sorts...

I am finding that the worst part about blogging isn't having something to blog about but rather finding the time to actually blog about them. For example, a couple weeks ago (Not hours, not days, but weeks!) I was walking to church (I attended a praise and worship service at another church before going to our regular service before church) and it was so peaceful (it is never peaceful around my house...). I started paying attention to the sounds and smells, what people were doing, how the wind was blowing, how peaceful it was... I thought, I really want to go home and blog about this walk -- it was such an amazing and insightful walk -- but instead I went to church, came home, heading to church (again...), and then forgot to blog. Since that day I have probably done that a dozen times. I have these really insightful moments and I want to type them out (somehow it gives me clarity and, hopefully, it sometimes does for others too) but just never get around to it. So, here I am blogging about nothing instead. Ugh! It is so frustrating.

I know I have said this in the past but I will say it again -- I am going to work on blogging more regularly...and about fruitful, insightful topics. :0) I am sure that some people wonder why...why does it matter if you blog everyday? Well, it helps me keep my thoughts together. It is, somehow, cathartic for me. When I blog I feel like I was able to really express myself (and who cares if the whole world can read it...). It seems like life gets so busy and I am home with the girls all day so sometimes I don't have someone to talk to (a 3 1/2 & 2 year old don't count!). Blogging allows me to say the things I want to say and if someone reads it (and comments...), fine, if not, that is fine too. haha It is a soliloquy, of sorts.

So...for now, I am off because my dear, youngest child is out of her bed AGAIN! (deep breeaths...) and I have to go assert my scrawny authority. :0) Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

My family...

My family...

This blog...

...is just the ramblings of a stay at home mom and Army wife. God has blessed me in more ways than I could have ever imagined and in more ways than I deserve. I guess that is what is so amazing about God's grace.